Kids Protection Plan Workshop
Don't Leave Your Family At Risk
In-Person at Casa Garcia's
Thursday, November 18, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
1691 State Hwy 46W – New Braunfels, TX 78130
Dinner & Childcare Provided
Friday, November 19, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Enjoy from the comfort of your home
YOU MUST RSVP
Do it now. (Your family will thank you!)
You are a GREAT parent.
But has something been left incomplete?
Who Will Take Care of Your Kids if Something Happens to You?
And Will They Be Cared for the Way You Want?
It’s very likely that you are one of the 69% of parents who have not named legal guardians for your kids yet.
Or maybe you have named legal guardians, but you’ve made one of the six common mistakes that almost every parent makes when naming guardians, even after they’ve worked with a lawyer.
Sound scary? Don’t fret.
In this educational, informative, empowering class — specially designed for parents with children at home — local mom and attorney Beverly Davidek will cover what you need to know about making sure your kids are taken care of by the people you want, in the way you want, no matter what. Beverly will guide you to take charge and ensure you have done the right thing for your family.
A Free Educational Event, Covering:
- 1The 6 most common mistakes parents make when naming guardians, even when working with a lawyer -- and how to fix them.
- 2How to choose the right guardians for your children and make sure your children aren’t taken from your home or placed with strangers if something happens to you.
- 3How to make sure your assets are immediately and privately available to the people you’ve named to care for your children.
- 4Why a Will alone is simply not enough to make sure your kids are taken care of the way you want, by the people you want, no matter what.
- 5PLUS, we’re going to give away door prizes and valuable coupons!
"The people you love are worth the time it will take for you to do it right"
Davidek Law Firm, PLLC
228 S. Seguin Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Davidek Law Firm PLLC will guide you to take charge and ensure you have done the right thing for your family.