A Pint And A Plan
Don't Leave Your Family At Risk
Estate and financial planning can be scary topics, but they don’t have to be! Help your loved ones get financially organized AND avoid court and conflict by getting a current Will or Trust in place. (The people you love are worth the time it will take for you to do it right.)
In-Person at The Faust Hotel
Wednesday, October 27 6:00pm - 7:30pm
240 S. Seguin Ave, New Braunfels
Beer Tasting and Hors D'oeuvres
Thursday, October 28 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Enjoy your favorite pint and pretzels
(from the comfort of your home)
YOU MUST RSVP
Do it now. (Your family will thank you!)
A Pint & A Plan
A Free Educational Event, Covering:
- 1Why you need an estate plan, even if you aren’t rich. (And, how it may be even more important for families of modest means.)
- 2What your estate plan must include to keep your money out of the hands of the government.
- 3How often your Will or Trust needs to be reviewed and updated to ensure your documents work and don’t become a pile of expensive, and useless, paper in your desk drawer or bookshelf.
- 4What estate planning should cost and who pays the cost of a “too cheap” plan.
- 5Financial basics to help safeguard your retirement.
- 6Being Financially Prepared – Insurance, Budgeting, Retirement, Estate & Financial Planning.*
- 7How your Trust & Wealth Management Advocate can help you build, grow and protect your financial legacy.*
*Presented by Happy Trust Company
Robert S. Harrison
"The people you love are worth the time it will take for you to do it right"
Davidek Law Firm, PLLC
228 S. Seguin Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Davidek Law Firm PLLC will guide you to take charge and ensure you have done the right thing for your family.