Why Work With Us?
Before Hiring an Estate Planning Lawyer
Understand The Difference
Many estate planning attorneys take a "one-size-fits-all" approach with their clients; they do this so that they can work with as many people as possible in a short period of time. The problem is that the client has an impersonal experience; but worse than that, this way of planning can lead to unintended results in the long run for the family.
Consequences When Attorneys Don't Listen
When lawyers do not take the time to listen and consider a family's personal circumstances, the result is that your Will & Trust Documents do not end up reflecting what your family really wants to happen. And usually there is no review or updating, so the plan quickly becomes outdated and does not work when your family needs it most.
So even though you may pay less up front to get a standard set of documents (or even documents that are customized for your family), things end up much more expensive in the long run. Plus, you leave your family at risk of having to deal with an expensive, unnecessary court process during a time of tremendous grief.
Davidek Law Firm, PLLC is right for you if you want to know that your plan will actually work when you and your loved ones need it the most. If all you want is a set of legal documents, there are plenty of online resources you can use to create them. Or you can go to a traditional estate planning lawyer.
If what you want is to know you’ve got a plan in place that will work when your family needs it, will keep the people you love out of court and out of conflict, and will keep your assets out of the hands of the government, then we might be the right fit for you.
Name Guardians For Your Kids
Call us for a free 15-minute consultation to learn how to name guardians for your children. Think of it as the first step to ensuring your kids are raised by the people you want, in the way you want, no matter what.
Here Are Some Of The Ways We Are Different From Most Other Estate Planning Lawyers
- 1All of our fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance, so there are no surprises. At our initial meeting you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your family, so there will never be any surprises.
- 2We keep you informed and make sure your plan works. We don’t just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way. We make sure your assets are owned in the right way, we make sure your kids’ well-being is properly planned for, and we ensure that everyone you’ve named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
- 3We review your plan at least every 3 years – or annually for members of our Client Care Program. We foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with our clients. Throughout your life, things change. You change; your assets change; your family changes; the law will definitely change. When planning with us, your plan will keep up with those changes.
- 4We have a team in place to answer your quick questions and to make the planning process incredibly easy and painless for you and your family. We have a process for helping you make sure that your assets are titled in the right way, both now and over your lifetime.
- 5We help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college, and retirement planning, so you never spend more than you have to.
- 6We've been specifically trained to plan for your life and death, and to ensure that if you have minor children, they are never raised by anyone you wouldn't choose or taken into the care of strangers. And if your children are adults, we help you weave them into your estate plan with care and forethought that most other lawyers simply do not have the training to do.
- 7Legacy Planning. We believe that planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth. With all of our plans, we include a process to help you transfer your most important personal wealth to your loved ones, including your intellectual, spiritual and human assets - who you are and what’s important to you.
Before you engage an estate planning lawyer to help you plan for the well‐being of your money, your family and your life, there are questions you need to ask. You need to ensure that the estate plan you put in place will really work when your family needs it and won’t end up just a pile of worthless paper after you are gone.
Don’t let a set of legal documents become false security that keeps you from doing what’s best for your loved ones.
No Time For Estate Planning Mistakes
Learn the 6 Common Mistakes People Make When Hiring an Attorney.
Let me help you protect the people and things you love to make sure they stay out of court and out of conflict.
Enter your name and email address so we can send it to you. We will never spam you.
Davidek Law, PLLC
228 S Seguin Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Next door to The Faust Hotel
(830) 515 - 5854
Recent Blog Post
DISCLAIMER: No information you obtain from this website or its content is legal advice, nor is it intended to be. You should consult an attorney for individualized advice regarding your own situation. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed by your viewing this website or downloading and using the content, forms, tips or information kits found on this website. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed without a fully-executed, written agreement to enter into such a relationship. Client testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. More.